When you visit PatronMedical you can expect to receive world-class medical care from our friendly staff and qualified professional providers.
To make sure PatronMedical has current patient information, patients will be asked to fill out a registration form. This will assist us in meeting your medical needs.
Please have the following information available with you when filling out the forms:
• Social Security Number
• Personal Information (name, physical and mailing address, and phone numbers)
• Reason for visit (i.e. regular medical visit, worker’s compensation, motor vehicle accident)
• Employment information (if currently employed)
• Current insurance information (Medicare, and other insurances accepted).If you do not have insurance, ask about our other financial options.
For your convenience we have available for download and print the "New Patient Registration Forms" below. Please bring in all completed forms to your visit.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your designated appointment time and bring the following items to your first appointment:
• Insurance Card
• Drivers License/Photo ID
• A list of current prescriptions or over-the-counter medications you are taking
• Your co-pay/deductible (if applicable) Payment will be expected at the time of service.
• New Patient Forms Completed