As your primary care provider, we will coordinate all your medical care. Please consult our office whenever you have any questions. We will be able to guide you regarding appropriate referral procedures and requirements, unless if your insurance plan allows you to go directly to a specialist without a prescription or referral, you will need consent from our primary care physician, and documented medical necessity in order to obtain a referral for a specialist
Furthermore, we can also help you select the proper specialist and assist with your coordination of care. Many times, follow-up care can be provided through our office. However, if you require a specialists’ attention to have continued and ongoing care we will help arrange and simplify this for you with the cooperation of the specialist(s) office and your insurance plan. If a referral is needed, please contact our office upon making your specialist appointment and let the referral coordinator know in a timely manner. We ask for at least a week in advance of notice, of your appointment due to the process that must transpire between the PCP and the insurance in order to obtain the referral. Always keep in mind that referrals are requests from physician to physician and not originated by the patient, therefore the following is needed to expedite the referral process and warrant Medical Necessity:
· Name of Specialist/Physician
· Specialist/Physician Address, Phone and Fax Number
· Date of Appointment
· Previous Specialist Notes (if this is a follow up visit)
· A Referral Request from the Specialist office (detailing any specific diagnosis and or procedures).
· A referral request form is readily available for specialist/patient convenience to further facilitate the process.
We are now offering appointments utilizing
What is a Tele-Visit?
Telehealth Visits: You and Dr. Patron will use real-time interactive Audio and Video communication.
All you have to do is:
1. Log-in to your HEALOW App
2. Make an Appt.
3. When it’s time for your Appt, you will then check in and wait for Dr. Patron to Connect.